Each enterprise has only one manager – the CUSTOMER who can both reward you, or get everyone fired. That is why we have created a partner for you – “Gadgets”, who can understand the essence of the PRODUCTS, create clear PROCESSES and provide individual TOOLS for employees, so that your customers can relax and enjoy the benefits of your service.
THE AGE OF EXPERTS ®
NEW APPROACH – A POWERFUL BOOST
“When products and services have become so similar and self-evident, and competition is mostly price-based, it's time to move to a new level of economic values that are beyond products and services, it's time for an experience economy.” Authentic, personal, unique and valuable experience will be the determining factor of choice whom to buy from.
WHAT ARE SALES IN THE ERA of EXPERTS®?
A sale that appeals to the person making the decision, teaches them something new, gives new knowledge, understanding, promotes competitiveness, efficiency or well-being. In the long run, the customer gets an expert who educated them and creates a new, valuable experience, and in turn, the seller acquires a loyal customer.
WHAT IS THE “TYPICAL CUSTOMER” TODAY?
- Always short of time.
- Confused in the maze of choices and overloaded with options.
- Already has formed an opinion based on the information available to him – feedback, comments, advertising and articles in the media, the Internet.
WHAT DOES HE/SHE WANT?
- Save time and spare the nerves.
- Experience a purchase, which is pleasant and convenient, and not difficult.
- Get an expert who will help solve problems in areas that he/she doesn’t understand, or doesn’t have time to acquire.
WHAT SHOULD THE SELLER DO?
- Have knowledge about the application of the product at the expert level.
- Serve the customer, helping them to make the right choice.
- Be personally responsible for the recommended option.
“The main thing in sales are the impressions of the customer. If you create an excellent experience for the customers, they will tell each other about it.” / Jeff Bezos /
For the customer service
“You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do, you can achieve it only through what you do or have already done.” / Henry Ford /
For the management
“The productivity of work is not the responsibility of the worker but of the manager.” / Peter Drucker /
All our trainers are practitioners – with experience not only in training, but also in sales and customer service. The offered solutions and training are developed in a team with all three trainers, while the training, in most cases, is conducted via an interaction of two trainers. Not only do we use our existing knowledge and experience, but we also regularly attend various training sessions ourselves. Prior to this, we expanded our experience in Latvia, Germany, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Estonia and Lithuania.
“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.” / George Bernard Shaw /